Required Qualification: Graduate. We are looking for people who are extremely good at spoken and written English and can work on computers with ease on MS Word , PPT, excel and Outlook.Good written and oral communication skills, including the ability to provide information and explain decisions in a way that is understandable and acceptable to a range of audiences; Excellent organisational skills with an ability to prioritise and manage high workloads in challenging situations and meet deadlines; Ability to make considered and consistent decisions; Fast and accurate data entry; Personal Attributes: A passion for excellence and a commitment to be the best; Integrity in all transactions and interpersonal contacts; An open minded consultative approach High levels of energy, sound judgement and determination to achieve a sense of urgency;
Job Profile: Provide quality service to customers through the provision of accurate and timely advice and information on all Immigration Law, policy and procedures;
• Assess and decide all types of Immigration applications for visas, making quality recommendations or decisions in accordance with the individual level of delegated authority and the principles of fairness and natural justice;
• Assess and identify areas of risk associated with applications and assist in developing appropriate risk profiles;
• Ensure all standards relating to timeliness and quality are adhered to;
• Work as an effective/co-operative member of a team;
• Report as required. Monthly reports will be made on progress in achieving planned results.