Required Qualification: B.Com graduate with 1-2 years experience,• Articulate, good listening skills on phone with good written communications (in English) • Negotiation, Assertiveness, Go getter attitude with an ability to work in a matrix structure • Intermediate MS Outlook, Word and Excel skills • Understanding of online marketing industry and accounts desirable
Job Profile: • Responsible for the Credit Management monthly cycle - Call clients for due, overdue items;
• Establish and maintain ‘accounts’ relationships with the clients
• Monitor customer account details and identify and investigate non payments, delayed payments and reconcile gaps in payment and collection systems/records; Analyze the credit terms to be assigned to the new clients and new credit rating/terms for the existing clients
• Organize collection system and put collection efforts; Monitor daily and suggest the required action for High value Clients
• Co-ordination with sales teams and backend processes to resolve clients’ queries
• Plan collection on weekly basis and update the daily MIS tracker
• Undaunted follow up of milestones given by the clients; Monitor and collect outstanding debt
• Prepare bank deposits & maintain trackers Coordination with the clients, media agencies and channel. Track the TDS certificates deducted by the clients
• Responsible for Internal and Statutory Audit of Billing & Receivables Function
• Maintain client master data.
• Prepare client agreements with the help of legal and given to BMs and also maintain their record.
• Issuing Debit and Credit note in accordance to the case raised from the client or the agencies
Company Profile: Our client has been voted as one of the top 20 Tech Startups in India. It is a marketing technology company that provides a state-of-the-art email, SMS & web-marketing platform. They work every day with 90+ leading brands of India including India’s top ecommerce companies and are growing at a fast pace in a very dynamic industry of Online and Digital Marketing.