Required Qualification: Graduation preferably in Commerce and Professional
Job Profile: • To support Head Financial Control and Compliance - India in ensuring that financial processes are monitored and risks are highlighted to ensure the integrity of financial, accounting and other management information systems in the ongoing operations in India.
• Financial administration of the Internet Payment Gateway
• General accounting (revenue posting, journals etc.)
• Monitoring and resolving open purchase orders
• Preparing return for VAT refund and checking invoices for VAT
• Conducting financial transaction audits
• Resolving queries received from operations teams and from the Shared Service Centre
• Balance sheet reconciliations (vendor and staff advances, deposits, prepayments, debtors, creditors etc.)
• Accounting for and reconciling over the counter receipts at the bank
• Fixed assets reconciliation
• Records retention and management
• Cash handling, banking and petty cash
• Creating awareness of compliance to financial processes
Company Profile: Our client is a world leader in many areas of education. They foster educational links with India by supporting partnerships across all thematic areas. They also work towards creating opportunities for young people in India to develop new skills, become better qualified, introduce an international dimension to their learning or profession, and develop a better understanding of other cultures. They work with a wide range of schools across India in both the public and private sectors through projects, events, courses, workshops and digital resources and platforms.